K-Activities & Workshops
Hallyu Wave Antwerp 2017 will be packed with fun activities during the whole day!
As we want to promote K-Pop and the Korean culture during our festival we have split up the activities in following keywords! Traditional Korean Activities, K-Pop Activities, K-Food & drinks, K-Market and K-Cinema!
Traditional Korean Activities:
- Korean Calligraphy by KIM Jeoung Hee (KCC)
- Hanji Craft (KCC) by YANG Yunhee
- Korean Hanbok dress-up + photo session! (KCC)
- Korean Traditional Games like Tuho, Jegi Chagi, Gonggi, Ddakji & Ssireum (all day)
- Taekwondo demonstration + initiation class by the Belgium Taekwondo Demonstration Team
- Korean Flower Paper Craft by Minke Thomas and Bureau BAK (Korean adoptees in Belgium)
- Traditional Korean Dance workshop by Bo-Sung Kim & Myunghyun Park
- Traditional Korean Performance by Bo-Sung Kim & Myunghyun Park (Korean percussionsts and performers)
- K-Pop Dance Workshops
- K-Pop Hallyu Quiz
- K-Pop Random Play
- Running Man Game (all day)
- K-Pop Fotobooth (all day)
- K-Pop Photocard trading corner (all day) - at the K-Market
- K-Pop Karaoke (all day)
- K-Pop Performance contest (Singing and Dancing)
- K-Pop Party!!
K-Food & Drinks:
As usual we'll have the honor of providing you with delicious Korean food and refreshing drinks!
This year we'll also present some Korean alcoholic beverages like Makgeolli and Soju!
You can buy Korean products at our K-Market. This includes: K-Pop Merchandise, K-Pop accessories and K-Beauty products!
The Secondhand Sale of K-Pop Merch is also a thing to look forward to. Buy posters/CD's/etc from other K-Pop fans for cheap and keep some cash over to enjoy the rest of the day!
Do you have some photo cards that you want to trade but it's hard meeting up? Trade you cards at our Trading Corner! Meet up, get some new cards and meanwhile new friends!
After several hours dancing or singing to K-Pop songs or participating in a Taekwondo demonstration you might want to chill some. You can do that while watching a Korean Movie in our cosy K-Cinema room.
So don't plan anything on the 14th of October cause you'll need the whole day to enjoy everything scheduled!
Location: @ KAVKA: Oudaan 14, 2000 Antwerp